We, at the IBZ Boat, believe there are so many compelling reasons right now to GO GREEN and to respect the environment and nature around us. We love Ibiza and we can't afford to forget that:
- The resources of this island and of our planet are limited. Future generations must be able to enjoy the same beautiful surroundings and use the same natural resources that we do.
- Our activity takes place near a protected nature reserve and on an ocean which we share with other living beings. We have to leave the smallest possible footprint.
- We want you to have one of the best experiences of your holiday. We will do our best to ensure you escape the boring routine and stress of work and are able to fully relax and enjoy this beautiful island paradise surrounded by warm, summer vibes, in a uniquely healthy and green way.
So, in order to meet these goals, we are taking the following GREEN measures:
- We don't print any more paper flyers, posters or stickers which litter Playa d'en Bossa.
- We've reduced the amount of paper wristbands to the absolute minimum.
- No more wasted plastic cups. Our cups are completely biodegradable and re-usable. Next year we hope to have completely biodegradable plates and cuttlery too.
- No more plastic straws. We are using bamboo straws for our famous Mojitos.
- Our food is made locally on Ibiza with locally sourced ingredients where at all possible.
- We make sure to keep a respectful distance from the nature reserves nearby.
We can't wait to see you all on board the IBZ Boat this Summer.
Be GREEN, be HAPPY!